North American Institute of NeuroTherapy Certification Program
Training A New Breed Of Professional
2011 TRAINING FEES
|Tuition and materials for NeuroTherapy Specialist Certification||$1,400|
|Textbooks and course materials cost||Included|
|Non-Refundable application fee||$100|
|Total fees, including texts, CD's, mailing, application fee and tuition||$1,500|
Includes professional certification as:
NeuroTherapy Specialist and
(NeuroTherapy Training is a Neurological model for using the state of mind of hypnotic concentration. Students learn about the traditional analytical, behavioral and cognitive models of hypnotherapy, but are trained in the more modern, neurological model. This training is relevant for and often enrolls trained hypnotherapists.)
- A signed contract is required along with payment. Link to contract available upon request
- .Cost may vary for outside the United States mailing requirements.
- Students may pay in full or opt for a payment program of 5 equal payments at the beginning of the training. Visa, MasterCard and PayPal payments are accepted.
- Discounts: Each student who enrolls in the certification program with a partner, family member, friend or colleague will receive a discount of $100 on tuition
- .Discounts: People with a discount coupon number may provide that for stated discount.
- Online link available upon request to .Pdf versions of the required documentation and contract materials.